Sunday, August 3, 2008

From Destruction to Construction

Since we finished tearing down walls (not very well built ones, might we add), it's time to start building. With a little guidance from Uncle Glenn, the internet and HGTV, Adam built out his first wall.The previous ones were a little too much like a jigsaw puzzle, so these fit together the way they are really supposed to.

And it's up! Adam does pretty good work. We might hire him out after this is all over.
Pretty soon we need to order the new stacking washer and dryer so we can get everything in like its supposed to be. It's a shame the contractors didn't do that in the first place - this project would be way cheaper if we didn't have to buy those!! And, um, anyone know anyone who wants to buy a washer and dryer? We're getting no bites on craigslist and it would be nice to not have to just give those away. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue to amaze me as you both are doing now. Adam, I am so proud of you. Wish I could help, but thanks a zillion for the photos.

Anonymous said...

the last comment was mine - I have no idea how I came up with anonymous.