Monday, September 15, 2008

Three little letters...

A while back I posted about a test I had to take and the 10 things I would never need to know again. I was relieved on Saturday to get the notice that I passed the test!! It may seem like that was a given, since it isn't rocket science, but I'm bad at standardized tests. And the subjectiveness of some of the questions made me so angry that it took me half an hour just to read one particularly annoying question!

I guess now I get to get new business cards and update my resume to reflect my new status as a CMP.

3 comments:

Linsey said...

We are very proud of you, especially since I know you were sleep deprived!

Patricia Strange said...

Congratulations. I never doubted for a moment you would do fine. I had hesitated to ask, so am glad you posted your results. You are much smarter than you give yourself credit for.

Cassidy said...

Congrats! We never doubted.