Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mosaic Mania

I'm jumping on the bandwagon with Linsey and Cassidy, and mainly goofing off for my lunch break. Here is my mosaic:



1. What is your first name? Cynthia
2. What is your favorite food? Sushi
3. What high school did you go to? Halifax County High
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Rob Lowe (ahh, West Wing)
6. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? The Maldives Islands
8. Favorite dessert? grocery store cake (I know, I know)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? an old woman
10. What do you love most in life? food (it was easier to find photos of this than Adam)
11. One Word to describe you. organized
12. Where do you live? Washington, DC

3 comments:

Granny Stance said...

It's a good thing I didn't have a mouth full of soda pop when I read your answer to #9.

You know.

Cuz it would've come out of my nose.

Alex Strange said...

Nice mosaic!

Cassidy said...

Oohh...Diet Dr. P is so yummy. Cool pics.