

So, cable is great for new homeowners. There are shows about all the stuff you can do with your house. From "Sweat Equity" to "This Old House," there are all these people installing walls, bathrooms, central air and more. It gets you thinking - "Hey, if THAT guy can figure out how to do it, so can I!"
After we found out how much it was going to cost to have a handyman do all the work on the basement kitchen, we decided to host our own showing of Sweat Equity. Nothing like a lazy Sunday night on Longfellow... At least most of the demo work is now done.
In case you are wondering what the basement kitchen is going to look like (and I know at least mom is since that's where she'll be), here is a handy life-size diagram Adam created. The sink goes in the corner, the fridge is the larger of the boxes on the left and the little stove is the bottom square. Lovely, isn't it? :)

1 comment:
Hey, I think you two are doing great and I really like it so far! Can't wait to see the finished project - even more, can't wait to enjoy using it!
Post a Comment