
I guess we've always thought there was no need to have a blog until there were kids and kid pictures to share. In a way, though, the new house is sort of our "baby" at the moment - and requires a lot of our time and attention. And since friends and family have asked for updates and pictures, we decided to join the blog bandwagon.
So, here it is. Life on Longfellow. We promise to at least try to be more interesting than just a bunch of pictures of house stuff. :)
For now, proof that we can be handy when we need to be:
Cynthia took on the easy task of installing a drawer in the cabinet.
While Adam fixed the phone lines since the contractors who renovated the house hooked them up incorrectly. Thanks Uncle Tommy for the tech support!
1 comment:
Hi you all. Everything looks great and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the written commentary. I can't wait to see it and you in person sometime soon.
Post a Comment