
Happy Memorial Day weekend!
We considered going down to the NSO concert at the Capitol, but dealing with a large crowd on a humid day ended up not being terribly appealing.
We went to the Crate and Barrel Outlet on Saturday, which turned out to be a great move. We had been looking for a pot rack for a while - and we found this one on an outrageous sale.
We need opinions though - we stuck the round red spice containers on the front, but neither of us has a strong feeling as to whether or not it works. Keep them up? Take them down?
Our other exciting find of the weekend came from our garden - we have radishes! I think this is the first thing I've ever grown that really actually grew. I believe I will have a salad for lunch tomorrow!

1 comment:
I love it, love the pot rack. We too have been looking for one. Maybe we should live near DC where there are Crate and Barrel outlets!
Post a Comment